The student chapter of AIChE at the University of Toledo was established in 1955. Since then, the chapter has served the chemical engineering department by serving as a student organization that offers members opportunities to network with one another and get exposure to the professional chemical engineering industry.
The chapter (and conference) is currently under the leadership of the following:
- Faculty Advisor: Dr. Matthew Liberatore (Email)
- President: Gerrett Ellett
- Regional Conference Chair: Kayla Piezer
- Vice President of Activities: Jordan Miethaner (Email)
- Treasurer & Vice President of Projects: Kevin Fruth
- Competitions Chair: Jordan Miethaner
- Conference Communications Chair: Alexander Ruhe
- Social Media Chair: Derek Reed
AIChE at the University of Toledo is excited to be the destination of your 2019 North Central Regional Conference!